Saturday, January 8, 2011

MANIAC of science

 I am a scientist(best joke ever)   

I am a researcher(a better one)

MANIAC of science(seems good)



well!!! my journey towards the mysterious and exaggerated science started some years ago without any prior intimation to my illusive brain[:p].

science!!!! a word which means the obtained knowledge about a thing by experimenting...

I wondered what is science at the age of 12 as a school going kid by playing with a magnet and the particles sticked to it from the earths surface. First ever thing I questioned myself "how does all this happen". 
I still remember how I've experimented by placing those particles on a piece of paper which moved in
the direction of a magnet. But no one explained how it happened at that time.

Second thing I remembered is my innovative work (though it seems silly now) with the electromechanical parts detached from toys. The force of buoyancy which I studied theoretically at the age of 17 but practically
at 14. I made a boat with the motors of a toy attached to a floating thing and felt as if I invented something new.

I used to wonder how a magnetic tape stores voice/music and I'll never forget merciless killing (breaking) of a tape recorder for an investigation of how it reproduced the music/voice & it made me guilty for not being able to trace-out the secret lying under it.





My idiosyncrasy made me to break bulbs,motors,batteries,chokes,speakers and my favorite toys which I actually bought to break and many more... but never understood what actually happens in all those things.

As I got into the intermediate education without having a clear idea of what to do next I've encountered many things but left them unquestioned because of the ill-nurtured education system which won't let a student to think or question about a thing and in fact which just made a student to blindly believe what was written or proposed by someone.

But my idiosyncrasy never left me alone...
It turned me towards the wonderful study of astronomy... I started wondering about the extraterrestrial bodies wandering in the infinite universe.



I spent hours at  nights gazing at the stars to see how a white dwarf changes into a red giant and to a supernova with copious emission of light and finally resulting in a super-massive black hole... but never understood what actually happens over there in the extraterrestrial space several million light-years away from our particle sized earth.


Now i turned into a MANIAC of science... especially of different forms of physics which deals with the elementary particle(quantum physics) to the giant bodies(astrophysics).
Not only the physical sciences but all the technologies being developed using the laws of physics making me turn into a maniac.... if it goes in the right way a scientist & a researcher will be added to the existing list
or else an extra psycho wandering for the link between the reality and fiction will remain in this world...

The wonderful asset with me is my illusive brain which helps me to imagine the things that never existed in this world... only thing left is to confirm its tangibility...









4 comments: